GREENVILLE, SC (FOX Carolina) – Two more Greenville restaurants announced via Facebook that they will close temporarily for deep cleaning and coronavirus testing after positive cases of the virus were confirmed in connection with the businesses.
Meanwhile, DHEC said their Food Safety Program and epidemiologists are finalizing new guidelines for
Upstate News Headlines
- I-26 West closed near Columbus due to overturned log truck, firefighters ask drivers to avoid area
- This One-Pot Lasagna Will Be Your New Weeknight Favorite
- Is Facebook really ready for the 2020 election?
- North Carolina resumes processing deficient absentee ballots
- Bruce Willis reprises 'Die Hard' role in unexpected way
- Greenville park has a fiery past
- Spirit of actress often seen leading audience in ovation after performances
- Hurricane Laura evacuees — many with nowhere to go — ordered to leave hotels
- Trump says Sudan will be removed from terrorism list
- Legendary NHL broadcaster Mike ‘Doc’ Emrick announces his retirement