Two people were killed and one person was critically injured in a crash, according to Master Trooper Brandon Bolt with the South Carolina Highway Patrol.Troopers said the crash happened around 8:15 p.m. Saturday, along Jameson Road near Gibson Road.According to troopers, the driver of a 2002 Toyota Camry crossed the center line striking a 2000 Ford Ranger.Troopers said the driver of the Toyota died at the scene. The driver of the Ford died at the hospital.Troopers said the passenger in the Ford was critically injured. The passenger was taken to a hospital by helicopter.
PICKENS, S.C. —
Two people were killed and one person was critically injured in a crash, according to Master Trooper Brandon Bolt with the South Carolina Highway Patrol.
Troopers said the crash happened around 8:15 p.m. Saturday, along Jameson Road near Gibson Road.
According to troopers, the driver of a 2002 Toyota
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Christ Church boys basketball wins first state title in program history
- Tigers Fall to Yellow Jackets in Nail-Biter
- President Biden becomes 1st executive in 4 decades to not have formal question-and-answer session yet
- Greenville County EMS first in South Carolina to use faster, more accurate 911 system
- 'Better to be prepared': Woman says CPR training kicked in when she found her baby not breathing
- Texas governor recommends masks days after deeming mask mandate unnecessary
- USC defeats Alabama in SEC tournament, 75-63
- The Spill Canvas Boldly Battle Demons on Conduit
- Tickets on Sale now for Euphoria Spring Fest
- Surgeon defends Zoom call in operating room