Lights, Camera, Cure!
Come join us for the 15th Annual JDRF Gala, as we work to raise money to find a cure for Type 1 diabetes.
The official honorees, Cindy and Joe Brothers and the Greenville Health System, will be recognized for their outstanding commitment to the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation’s passion and goal of curing type 1 diabetes. The black tie event will include a cocktail reception; a multi-course dinner; silent and live auctions; JDRF’s signature Fund-A-Cure program, during which contributions may be made directly to research; and an after-party featuring DJ Paul Hoke. Proceeds from the event will go towards research and treatments of type 1 diabetes.
Learn more at jdrf-greenville.ejoinme.org
March 25, 2017
TD Convention Center
1 Exposition Drive
Greenville, SC 29607
Complimentary Valet Parking will be available for Gala guests
For early reservations or sponsorship opportunities, please contact the JDRF Greater Western Carolinas Chapter at 864-770-0276 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upstate News Headlines
- Changes coming to popular Spatanburg County park
- Supreme Court rejects GOP attempt to require mail-in ballots be received by Election Day in Pennsylvania
- Changes are coming to a popular Upstate park
- Republicans doubt Mnuchin and Pelosi can come up with a stimulus deal they can support
- Jeff Bridges announces he was diagnosed with lymphoma
- Jeff Bridges says he has lymphoma, cites good prognosis
- US elections 2020: Joe Biden and Donald Trump's possible paths to power – podcast
- The Texas Chainsaw Massacre and Saw Come to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Warzone for Halloween Event
- Small tsunami generated by magnitude 7.5 earthquake that prompted evacuation orders
- NASCAR reinstates driver Kyle Larson after he was suspended for saying a racial slur