SUMMARY OF WATCHES AND WARNINGS IN EFFECT:
A Tropical Storm Warning is in effect for…
- Puerto Rico, Vieques and Culebra
- U.S. Virgin Islands
- British Virgin Islands
- Saba and St. Eustatius
- St. Maarten
- St. Martin and St. Barthelemy
- Antigua, Barbuda, St. Kitts, Nevis, Anguilla, and Montserrat
A Tropical Storm Watch is in effect for…
- The northern coast of the Dominican Republic from Cabo Cabron to
the border with Haiti
- The northern coast of Haiti from Le Mole St. Nicholas to the
border with the Dominican Republic
- The southeastern Bahamas and the Turks and Caicos Islands
A Tropical Storm Warning means that tropical storm conditions are
expected somewhere within the warning, in this case within the next
12 to 24 hours.
A Tropical Storm Watch means that tropical storm conditions are
possible within the watch area, generally within 48 hours.
Interests in Cuba and the remainder of the Bahamas should monitor
the progress of Laura.
For storm information specific to your area in the United
States, including possible inland watches and warnings, please
monitor products issued by your local National Weather Service
forecast office. For storm information specific to your area
outside of the United States, please monitor products issued by
your national meteorological service.
Upstate News Headlines
- Los Angeles Dodgers win 1st World Series title since 1988
- Dodgers Win Game 6 to Claim First World Series Title Since 1988
- World Series 2020 Game 6: Tampa Bay Rays v Los Angeles Dodgers – live!
- Egg-napping male penguin couple steals the nest of a female penguin couple
- Motorcyclist dies days after crash, trooper says
- Firefighters responding to large fire in Sumter
- Hundreds attend rally to see Vice President Mike Pence in Greenville
- Pre-election voting surpasses half of all 2016 ballots cast with week left until Election Day
- Donald Trump's campaign investigating 'attack' on website
- New York Times: Tax records show Trump had over $270 million in debt forgiven after failing to repay lenders