It’s backyard barbecue season—but you’re not the only one planning a feast. The mosquitos are out and ready to chow down. But before you fill another shopping bag with citronella candles, it’s important to understand your adversary. Jonathan Day, PhD, a mosquito expert at the University of Florida, knows how these insects operate. Here, he explains the dos and don’ts of repelling these pesky pests.
Upstate News Headlines
- Los Angeles Dodgers win 1st World Series title since 1988
- Dodgers Win Game 6 to Claim First World Series Title Since 1988
- World Series 2020 Game 6: Tampa Bay Rays v Los Angeles Dodgers – live!
- Egg-napping male penguin couple steals the nest of a female penguin couple
- Motorcyclist dies days after crash, trooper says
- Firefighters responding to large fire in Sumter
- Hundreds attend rally to see Vice President Mike Pence in Greenville
- Pre-election voting surpasses half of all 2016 ballots cast with week left until Election Day
- Donald Trump's campaign investigating 'attack' on website
- New York Times: Tax records show Trump had over $270 million in debt forgiven after failing to repay lenders