The Children’s Museum of the Upstate annual Mess Fest is coming up on May 4th. With years of wonderful memories from this event, here are 10 reasons you just simply can’t miss out on this year’s Mess Fest!
1. You don’t have to clean up the mess after a day of messy fun.
2. What better way to celebrate warm, sunny weather than with outdoor activities?
3. Your kids will love playing with oobleck, a substance with both liquid and solid properties.
4. Our Discovery Guides provide top notch demonstrations to help your little ones get the most out of their messy experience!
5. You may never see bubbles as giant as our giant bubbles at Mess Fest again.
6. Your little ones will love exploring slime!
7. We’ll get messy with the little ones so you don’t have to.
8. Mess Fest is a perfect family Saturday morning activity.
9. We aren’t afraid to go big!
10. Your kids will have the time of their lives, and so will you.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Search and Rescue Dogs search for mass graves of Revolutionary War battle in Laurens County
- Area basketball teams advance to SCHSL Upper State championship games
- McConnell says he'd support former President Trump if he wins 2024 nomination
- Iowa man relinquishes rights to dog after neighbor captures video of him dragging pet
- Homeless man given shelter after he donates to help Texas victims
- Teen dating violence can be an issue for Upstate 8th and 9th graders, data shows
- US Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene posts anti-transgender sign across hall from lawmaker with transgender child
- 'They were running out of basic common needs': Florida rescue shelter saves 78 dogs from Texas shelters
- Human remains found in wooded area, coroner says
- 'It was a strawberry of all things': Maine teacher saves student choking in classroom