For those of you who have been partaking in tv binges during lockdown, you may have watched Chernobyl, the HBO and Sky series that follows the events and aftermath of the Chernobyl nuclear power plant disaster, that devastated so many lives back in April 1986.
The show has been praised for its attention to detail when it came to the events of the disaster and the people involved. But as is the case with most things, not everything can be perfect and Chernobyl is no different. In today’s video, we will take a look at ten things the show got wrong when making the acclaimed series.
Before we stuck in, don’t forget to hit the subscribe button and ring the notification bell, that way, you will never miss one of our future videos.
Upstate News Headlines
- DHEC: New confirmed cases in SC near closer to 3,000 on Saturday, 10 counties report triple digits
- Lion Cub Trying To Roar Is The Cutest Thing Ever
- Trump Money Raised For Election Recount Going To Campaign Debt, New Political Committee
- Behind the Scene Secrets From The Holiday Classic Elf
- South Carolina State Parks Offering 20% off all Park Passports: Today Only
- Trump Admin Sat On Critical Data For Helping Reunite Kids Separated From Families
- Man shot woman in the face woman during fight over stray cats, police say
- Greenville’s Boys & Girls Club Working to Meet Increased Need in the Upstate
- Body Cam Video Shows Baltimore Police Officers Interrupting Active CVS Robbery
- South Carolina store requires people to remove masks