GREENVILLE, SC (FOX Carolina) — As Greenville County continues to be labeled a coronavirus hotspot, only a handful of cases have been confirmed at the Detention Center, according to county officials.
In other places jails themselves have been deemed hotspots. Greenville County assistant county administrator John Vandermosten told Fox Carolina
Upstate News Headlines
- Fires continue to scorch thousands of acres out West
- Search continues for missing hiker in Haywood county
- Coroner identifies man killed in fatal truck collision
- Victim identified in fatal wreck on I-26
- Multiple suspects, detention officer charged for contraband in prison
- I-26 West closed near Columbus due to overturned log truck, firefighters ask drivers to avoid area
- This One-Pot Lasagna Will Be Your New Weeknight Favorite
- Is Facebook really ready for the 2020 election?
- North Carolina resumes processing deficient absentee ballots
- Bruce Willis reprises 'Die Hard' role in unexpected way