Don’t miss the 2018 Mauldin Farmers Market, sponsored by Bon Secours St. Francis Health System! The Market will run Tuesdays, June 5 to August 28, 5-8 p.m. at the Mauldin Cultural Center’s outdoor amphitheater.
The Mauldin Farmers Market features a variety of vendors from around the Upstate selling locally sourced and produced items including produce, dairy, eggs, honey, gifts, clothing, accessories, treats, pastries, and more! Most vendors accept cash and/or credit cards. For a complete list of vendors, visit mauldinculturalcenter.org/mauldin-market
The Mauldin Farmers Market will also feature live music, food trucks, beer and beverages by Growler Haus – Fountain Inn, and fun and healthy activities such as small-group fitness, health screenings and cooking demos.
THIS WEEK’S BAND: Darby Wilcox
Darby Wilcox and the Peep Show has an indie, folk-rock, soul sound that draws influences from Cat Power, Radiohead, The Shins, Elliott Smith, Pedro the Lion, The Beatles, and Grace Potter. Darby’s voice has been described as one of a whiskey-slingin’ siren. They’ve got a sound you don’t want to miss.
THIS WEEK’S FOOD TRUCK: Automatic Taco
A few notes to make your visit a smooth one:
• Parking, entry and live music are FREE.
• Lawn chairs and/or blankets are welcome.
• Outside food and beverages are prohibited.
• Food and beverage vendors will be on-site.
• Dogs are allowed on leash. Please carry disposable bags to pick up any pet droppings.
• Smoking, skateboards and bicycles are not allowed at the Mauldin Farmers Market.