Celebrate green living at our FREE family-friendly Earth Day Festival on Saturday, April 21 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the City’s new Public Works campus at 475 Fairforest Way, Greenville SC 29607.
Learn how to “green your routine” and enjoy:
- Cooking demonstration by Chef Xavier from Southern Pressed Juicery
- Composting class (compost bins will be available for sale)
- Build a birdhouse workshop
- Exhibitors like Mill Village Farms and Atlas Organics
- Touch-a-Truck with a variety of public works vehicles
- Kid’s Corner with children’s activities and story time
The Chuck Truck and the King of Pops will be onsite and MY102.5 will also be there with music and contests.
No coolers, pets or bicycles will be allowed on the campus during the event; however, dedicated bicycle parking will be available.
For more information, call 864-467-8300.