Greenbrier Farms hosts 4th Annual Campfire Social Charity Event Featuring Live Music, Multiple Chefs and Breweries!
All proceeds will benefit Project Host
When: Thursday, October 26, 2017 – 6:30pm – 9:30pm
Where: Greenbrier Farms 766 Hester Store Rd, Easley, SC 29640
This year’s event will be a collaboration of celebrated chefs cooking over smoke or flame using Greenbrier’s pastured meats and certified organic produce, while breweries from our town and beyond share some of their favorites brews.
This event will feature LIVE Southern Soul Music from The Soulfeathers.
All proceeds will benefit Project Host. In the past two years, this event has raised over $11,000 for Project Host! Help us raise even more by spending a great night on the farm with good eats, good drinks and good music!
Participating Chefs, Breweries and Menus featured at this year’s event Below!
• Anthony Gray – Bacon Bros. Public House (Greenville, SC)
• Shawn Kelly – Fork & Plough (Greenville, SC )
• Kyle McKnight – Fullsteam Brewery (Hickory, NC)
• Josh Sweat – Greenbrier Farms (Easley, SC)
• Elizabeth McDaniel – LaRue Chocolates (Pickens, SC)
• Tobin Simpson – Project Host (Greenville, SC )
• Greg McPhee – The Anchorage (Greenville, SC)
• Craig Kuhns – The Lazy Goat (Greenville, SC)
• Birds Fly South Brewing – Greenville, SC
• Evil Twin Brewing – Brooklyn, NY
• Fullsteam Brewery – Durham, NC
• Quest Brewing – Greenville, SC
• Thomas Creek Brewery – Greenville, SC
• Sierra Nevada Brewing – Asheville, NC
• Sixpoint Brewery – Brooklyn, NY
• Stillwater Artisanal – Baltimore, MD
Birds Fly South Ale Project:
Where the Night Goes: foeder fermented sour brown, fresh hopped with Cascade, 5.5% abv
You & I Pale Ale, Galaxy and Simcoe hops
Evil Twin Brewing:
Citra Sunshine Slacker 4.5% Session IPA with Citra Hops
Falco 7% IPA with Falconers Flight Hops
Fullsteam Brewery: Seasonal Selections
Thomas Creek Brewery:
Sour Surfer IPA
Monkey Barrel Milk Stout
Kermesse Pumpkin Saison
Saluda Pale Ale
Smoking Mirror Porter
Sierra Nevada Brewing:
Celebration Fresh Hop IPA
Resin: 9.1% Double IPA
Crisp: 5.3% Classic 100% German hops/malts Pilsner
Spaced 3.8% Session IPA with Oats and Spelt
Ground Loop Two Roads Brewing Colab, 4.5% Sour Saison
Bacon Bros Public House: Whole Hog Sausage, Grits, Preserved Laetiporus Mushroom, Turnips, Collard Green Leather Britches, Muscadine Vinegar
Fork & Plough: Pork Posole Verde, Queso fresco, Radish, Cilantro
Greenbrier Farms: Berry Glazed Beef Short Rib, Turnip puree, Butternut Squash, Goat Cheese, Candied pecans
Kyle McKnight: Vegetarian Dish highlighting Greenbrier’s Fall Vegetables
La Rue Chocolates: 1. Cognac soaked Figs with Goat Cheese in Dark Chocolate topped with Candied Walnuts 2. Pig Ear Sliver dipped in Dark Chocolate 3. Pork Cracklin’ Caramel in Milk Chocolate topped with Pork Rind Dust
The Anchorage: Wood Fired Okonomiyaki with Fermented Vegetables
The Lazy Goat: Spiced Smoked Yard Bird, Radish and Green Tomato Chow Chow, Three Month Hot Sauce.
Project Host: 1. Crispy Pulled Pork, Okra Cornmeal Blini, Vegetable Slaw and Muscadine Barbecue Sauce 2. Brown Butter Bar with a Sweet Muscadine Reduction
Tickets are $80.00/person and can be purchased at www.greenbrierfarms.com or Eventbrite
Contact email@example.com for info or questions.