Download the Free iOnGreenville App
Welcome to the 2nd Annual Mac-n-Cheese Cook-Off. The public is welcome and encouraged to come enjoy beer and sample Mac-n-Cheese dishes. There are nearly 30 cooks bringing dishes for the competition. There are two bars serving draft beer and two pop-up stations serving canned beer.
The details, expectations, rules, and other FAQs:
1. Parking – will be very limited. Carpool, Uber, walk, and ride your bike on the Swamp Rabbit Trail. If you drive, see the posted map for parking options. Some are lots are free, some are street parking, and some are private lots that do paid event-day options. (ADA) Accessible parking available in legally designated areas next to our building, as always.
2. Dogs – we recommend you leave your pup at home. There will be a lot of people, food, and activity. We will *not* be permitting dogs inside the brewery. Check with Noble Dog Hotel as they offer doggy day-of daycare!
3. Kids – we love families and children! Your kids are always welcome, just be aware it will be a little more chaotic than usual when planning your visit.
4. Check-In – Everyone must stop here first on your way into the brewery. We have 3 tents set-up for check-in, 21+ wristbands, donations, and beer tickets. Lines will form early, but we will not open these stations until 2pm.
5. Anyone 21+ must have a wristband to purchase beer. Valid ID is required.
6. Beer tickets are $5. One ticket = one beer. Cash and cards accepted.
7. We encourage a suggested donation of $2-5 from all attendees, whether sampling or drinking or both. This event is a fundraiser for our 2018 non-profit partners, including The Homeless Period Project and Upstate Warrior Solution. Cash and cards accepted.
8. Please help us reduce waste by re-using your items throughout the day. We will use plastic and paper cups, plates, and forks for beers and mac-n-cheese samples tomorrow.
9. We’ll be away from the phones and computers from Friday at 5pm through this weekend. We can’t guarantee we’ll get back to DMs, posts, comments, or voice-mails before Tuesday. There’s lots to do on the ground to feed all you crazy cheese fans. See you guys tomorrow!