This year marks the 5th year of hosting our Annual Campfire Social benefiting Project Host! The event will be a collaboration of celebrated chefs cooking over smoke or flame using Greenbrier’s pastured meats and certified organic produce, while breweries from our town and beyond share some of their favorites brews. This event will feature LIVE Southern Soul Music from . All proceeds will benefit Project Host.
Current List of Participating Chefs and Breweries
- Anthony Gray – Bacon Bros. Public House (Greenville, SC)
- Shawn Kelly – Fork & Plough (Greenville, SC )
- Kyle McKnight – Fullsteam Brewery (Hickory, NC)
- Craig Kuhns – Greenbrier Farms (Easley, SC)
- Tobin Simpson – Project Host (Greenville, SC )
- Jon Buck – Husk (Greenville, SC)
- Jamie Kennedy – The Kennedy (Spartanburg, SC)
- Jeannie Hall – The Bossy Baker – (Greenville, SC)
- Birds Fly South Brewing – Greenville, SC
- Evil Twin Brewing – Brooklyn, NY
- Fullsteam Brewery – Durham, NC
- Quest Brewing – Greenville, SC
- Thomas Creek Brewery – Greenville, SC
- Sierra Nevada Brewing – Asheville, NC
- Sixpoint Brewery – Brooklyn, NY
- Fireforge Crafted Beer, Greenville, SC
- Plus Due South Coffee – Greenville, SC
- Liability Brewing Co. – Greenville, SC
Tickets are $80.00/person and can be purchased at www.greenbrierfarms.com or Eventbrite
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
Yes, must be 21 yrs old to consume alcohol.
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
Uber or carpool are suggested.
What can I bring into the event?
Wear campfire appropriate clothing in case it is cold. No pets please.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
What’s the refund policy?
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
No, but have a form of id to confirm your reservation.
Is it ok if the name on my ticket or registration doesn’t match the person who attends?
Yes if communicated prior to the event.