Get excited about our second tournament in our Games for Grown Ups Series!!! On June 19th, you can bust out the scrubs for our Operation Tournament! (Operation = battery-operated game of physical skill that tests players’ hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills. The game’s prototype was invented in 1964, and sold to Hasbro for production starting in 1965) $10 gets you a beer and an entry. A $25 tap gift card, bragging rights, and free entry to the next G4G go to the tournament winner! All of the games will be donated to charity after each tournament.
* This *TICKET* is just a registration/reservation to hold your spot for the game. You will pay your $10 entry fee at The Community Tap on the evening of July 18th. We have limited space so if you cannot attend please let us know so we can open up your spot to another player.*
What you want to know!
– We’ll start start with tables of 4, but everyone will compete as an individual.
– Drinking your beverage before the first game is highly encouraged – so come early to get that beer!
– This will be tournament-style, playing until we have 2 finalists and name a winner.
– You must be 21 to participate While your kids can come and watch, this is serious business for adults only.
Let the games begin!